ATG's mission is to support and enable the space industry in its endless drive towards technological and economical growth. By making available our knowledge, expertise and unique technological solutions to key players, we truly aim to accelerate innovation throughout the community.
For our client, the European Space Agency (ESA), we are looking for a Project Support Officer for their location in Frascati, Italy, to join their End-User Project and Evolution Section.
The section is the technical authority for the end uses’ digital workplace capabilities (collaboration tools, smart space and unified communication) across the Agency. Furthermore, the section is maintaining a continuous watch on digital workplace technology and, in collaboration with the user communities, is establishing projects to develop and transfer to operation new digital workplace capabilities.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Organise project meetings Maintain project documents by filing all project documents in an appropriate library and ensuring that all documents are accurate and have been accepted by the Project Manager.
- Identify Problems or Risks that could affect the progression of the project and communicate these to the PM.
- Manage the project schedule, monitoring deadlines for each project task. Check regularly that every deadline is still possible and report any potential delays to the Project Manager.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline and 4 years of experience in a similar role;
- Thorough familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, and project scheduling computer applications;
- Familiarity with the following IT technologies is a distinctive advantage: MS Office 365; Exchange on line; Onedrive; Skype for Business; Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio); Windows & Mac OS; MS Virtual Desktop Services;
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble-shoot, and to meet short- and long-term deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent critical and creative thinking and analytical skills;
- Excellent effort estimation capabilities, even based on minimum expressed requirements;
- Ability to work in a high pressure, customer focused environment;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
Join the Brightest Minds is powered by ATG Europe
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.