We are looking for a PA, QA, and RAMS Engineer on behalf and of support to our Client for their location in Fucino, Italy.
The successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and not by our Client.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support the definition and implementation of RAMS baseline based on the tailoring of the applicable requirements and the related European Cooperation on Space Standardisation (ECSS) standards;
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of an effective RAMS programme by maintaining and ensuring application of the EUSPA internal processes applicable to the PA/QA, service engineering and service provision discipline;
- Control that the Organisation, Resources, Planning are commensurate to the Service Level Agreement committed by internal and external stakeholders involved in the Service Provision delivery;
- Ensure that the contractor inputs used by the PA/RAMS disciplines are consistent and complete, and available in line with the project
- Ensure that the output and deliverables produced by the PA/RAMS disciplines are consistent, complete, and delivered in line with the
- Control the quality of EUSPA supplier’s products by issuing PA/RAMS requirements and ensuring the implementation of the PA/RAMS requirements;
- Contribute to the definition of an effective non-conformance control system and support the documentation, follow-up and closure of
anomaly reports and non-conformance reports;
- Ensure that the qualification results are recorded, evaluated and documented;
- Ensure the maintenance and control of: qualification Status Lists, status of PA reviews, audits Status
- Reports, list of Waiver requests, Non-conformances (minor and major) List, Critical items List;
- Contribute towards the definition implementation and follow-up of dependability, reliability and availability programme, including
maintenance and update of RAMS models;
- Review and assess the results of RAMS analysis (e.g. FMECA, FTA, Common Mode and Common cause).
- Master or PhD in Engineering, preferably related to space;
- A minimum of 10 years experience in the space sector, including 5 years in Product Assurance, preferably in the areas of Navigation;
- ECSS, ISO9001, EUSPA IMS/QMS Standard Knowledge;
- Auditing training and experience;
- Experience with Risk Management methodology is an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed, together with a high degree of organizational and communication abilities, and comfortable with working in a diverse and multinational team environment;
- Ability to work independently and establish good working relations with relevant actors in ESA and Industry;
- Security clearance at EU Secret level or willingness to obtain one is mandatory;
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is mandatory;
- Knowledge of other European languages is an asset.