We are looking for a Data Analyst (Various Levels) on behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA) for their location in Frascati, Italy, to join their Change and Adoption Service Team. They are the technical authority for the end-users’ digital workplace capabilities (collaboration tools, smart space and unified communication) across the Agency. Furthermore, they are maintaining a continuous watch on digital workplace technology and, in collaboration with the user communities, are establishing projects to develop and transfer to operation new digital workplace capabilities. The selected candidate should show integrity and professionalism.
Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe (or one of its subsidiaries) and not by our client. Furthermore, upon selection, they will be subject to a general personnel screening performed by an external provider (further information will be provided at interview stage).
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Work directly with stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements and apply these to build reports and dashboards;
- Identify opportunities to streamline reporting to make processes more automated and less manual;
- Build Power BI dashboards and reports, modify and maintain existing reports;
- Collect, audit, clean, compile, and validate data from multiple sources;
- Effectively communicate all results to various stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline and at least 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- At least 2 years of work experience with Power BI;
- Thorough familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, and project scheduling computer applications;
- Familiarity with the following IT technologies is a distinctive advantage: MS Office 365; Exchange on line; OneDrive; Skype for Business; Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio); Windows & Mac OS; MS Virtual Desktop Services;
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble-shoot, and to meet short- and long-term deadlines;
- Ability to work in a high pressure, customer focused environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent critical and creative thinking and analytical skills;
- Excellent effort estimation capabilities, even based on minimum expressed requirements;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written);
- Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the EU.
Please submit your application in English via the apply button below. Applications submitted in other languages will not be considered.