We are looking for a DevOps Engineer on behalf of and in support to our client for their location in Turin, Italy. The selected candidate should show integrity and professionalism.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Design and develop automation systems for software build, testing, and deployment;
- Cooperate with the other members of the Software Development team;
- Provide training to the software developers on the usage of CI/CD tools;
- Maintain and upgrade the software development environment;
- Cooperate with the company’s Quality Assurance (QA) department to define and monitor quality rules and quality gates for software products.
- Engineering Degree or Technical Diploma;
- At least 2 years of experience in DevOps;
- Previous experience in aerospace/space projects (industrial and/or academic) is an asset;
- Experience with customization of OS for embedded systems (Linux, Zephyr, Yocto, etc.) is an asset;
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Bitbucket/GitHub pipelines, etc;
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems, including shell scripting;
- Good knowledge of software (unit) testing frameworks;
- Good knowledge of code versioning systems (Git);
- Knowledge of issue tracking tools (Jira, etc.);
- Knowledge of container-based systems and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.);
- Scripting languages and configuration formats: Bash, Groove, JSON, etc;
- Knowledge of programming languages: C/C++, Python, etc;
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems (RTEMS, FreeRTOS, uCOS, etc.) is an asset;
- Knowledge of space sector standards (ECSS, CCSDS, etc.) is an asset;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Please submit your application in English via the apply button below. Applications submitted in other languages will not be considered.