Hardware Design Engineer
We are looking for a Hardware Design Engineer on behalf of and in support to our client for their location in Turin, Italy. The selected candidate should show integrity and professionalism.
The successful candidate will join the Electronics Unit and support the development of electronic systems for space applications, contributing to the next missions. Tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
- Analysis of system-level requirements and drafting of technical specifications;
- Definition of board-level hardware architectures;
- Preliminary validation by means of electrical analysis and simulations (SI/PI, EMC, voltage/current/temperature/power derating, etc.);
- EEE parts selection;
- Design of the electrical schematics and PCB layout;
- Definition and execution of tests activity, including drafting of test plan/procedures and preparation of support equipment.
- Master’s Degree in Electronic Systems Engineering;
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the space industry;
- Previous experience in space projects compliant with ECSS/MIL is an asset;
- Experience in EMC qualification is an asset;
- Experience in Agile project management is an asset;
- Extensive knowledge of laboratory instruments;
- Very good knowledge of analog, digital, and power electronics;
- Very good knowledge of complex PCB layout design;
- Proficiency in Altium Designer;
- Knowledge of RF electronic devices is an asset;
- Knowledge of electronic FMEA and FTA is an asset;
- Great problem-solving skills;
- Team player;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Please submit your application in English via the apply button below. Applications submitted in other languages will not be considered.