ATG's mission is to support and enable the space industry in its endless drive towards technological and economical growth. By making available our knowledge, expertise and unique technological solutions to key players, we truly aim to accelerate innovation throughout the community.
We have opened an expression of interest for new opportunities in software development and testing with the below requirements. If you possess the relevant education, certifications and security clearance please do not hesitate to apply via the link below.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Java development
- Test automation
- Docker containers
- Kubernetes/Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- CI/CD tools such as: i. Jenkins ii. SonarQube iii. WeaveScope iv. Ansible
- Terraform vi. Junit vii. Selenium f. Infrastructure as code (IaaC). Ansible and Terraform.
- SDC and testing tools such as JIRA and TestRail.
- Openfire XMPP server
- computer networks, including DNS, domains, PKI certificates, network designs;
- Java (from version 9 -> Java modules)
- RESTful web services
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP communication
- Experience with web development (HTML, Typescript) is an advantage
- Experience with other backend languages such as .NET (C #), Python, Node.js is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of UML 2.0
- Support of Concept, design and planning of software system tests
- Preparation of test cases and related test documentation
- Execution of software system tests
- Verification of test design and related procedures
- Preparation and execution of software test procedures
- Tracing between test cases and test scripts/procedures
- Generation of test reports
- Computer Science or Engineering degree with a major in electrical engineering, computer technology, space technology or comparable qualifications. Relevant experience in the space and defense industry.
- Security (CISSP, CCSP)
- Networking (CCNA, CCNP)
- MS Azure (Fundamentals, Administrator)
- RedHat Linux
- NATO Secret
- EU Secret
Join the Brightest Minds is powered by ATG Europe
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.