ATG's mission is to support and enable the space industry in its endless drive towards technological and economical growth. By making available our knowledge, expertise and unique technological solutions to key players, we truly aim to accelerate innovation throughout the community.
We are looking for a Junior Quality Assurance Officer for our location in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, to join our team in the HQ, with specific focus on IT related projects and delivered added value IT services.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Single contact point for common quality assurance matters within ATG and towards the customers;
- Increase the fidelity and the maturity of the quality processes of ATG IT services;
- Support ISO 27001 certification;
- Drive the Continuous Improvement process for company IT service;
- Coordinate and participate in ISO Audit processes for IT services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Quality Management or other relevant subject;
- Hands-on experience in a coordination role for the Quality Assurance;
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO_IEC_20000-1_2018 standards;
- Experience with Prince 2 or PMP and Agile methodologies for Project Management;
- Proactive and customer-focused mind-set;
- ITIL certification;
- Experience with quality assurance of IT infrastructure is considered an asset;
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar Saas platforms is considered an asset;
- Experience working in an international organization is considered an asset;
- Knowledge of ISO 22301 and ISO 22313 is considered an asset;
- Willingness to occasionally work outside regular office hours and availability to go on business trips;
- Fluency in English.