ATG's mission is to support and enable the space industry in its endless drive towards technological and economical growth. By making available our knowledge, expertise and unique technological solutions to key players, we truly aim to accelerate innovation throughout the community.
For our biggest client, the European Space Agency (ESA), we are looking for an Assistant Configuration Officer for their location in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, to join their Cost centre Control & Support Service Team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Control of the implementation of the Customer CM requirements by reviewing Contractors CM Plans and relevant Documents;
- Control of the Technical and Design Baseline by reviewing related documentation (eg CIDL);
- Control of the Baselines Evolution (change implementation process);
- Control and review of the As-built certification (ABCDLs);
- Participation to the Incremental Review in subcontractor sites in order to verify the As-Design and As-Built documentation in correlation with the HW integration/testing and Acceptance;
- Participating in Project Reviews (PSR,FAR, QR) and Production reviews (IRR, TRR, PTR, DRB);
- Provide administrative support to the ECB (Engineering Change Board) & JECB; organise the review of specific Engineering /PA Documentation like NCRs, RFD/RFWs, ECPs, CRs, OCRs, etc.. and manage the interface exchanges with Industries and NASA;
- Maintain the ESM Requirement Baseline (EMDL) under control for all ESM Models;
- Provide administrative support to the CCB (Contractual Change Board) and manage the interface exchanges with Industries and NASA.
- University degree (Bachelor) from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification;
- Proven experience in Configuration Management in Space Companies/Organizations are an asset;
- Adequate knowledge and understanding of the applicable ESA Configuration Management requirements and standards such as MS-ESA-RQ-100, MS-ESA-RQ-108, ECSS-M40 are an asset;
- Good knowledge of the specific activities and/or organisation, of the applicable configuration management working procedures and support tool(s) are an asset;
- Previous experiences in fields like Product Assurance, System Engineering and Production Control are an asset;
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken, knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset;
- Experience in controlling and/or management of activities and resources in aerospace industry;
- Highly proficient in the use of modern activities and resource management support tools/databases of standard office automation support software packages including in particular advance usage of Excel (Ms-Office and in particular advanced use of Excel);
- Ability to rapidly understand and adapt to ESA specific context and environment including ESA corporate IT applications. Past experience with ESA in relevant activities is an asset.
Join the Brighest Minds is powered by ATG Europe
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.
Contact Silvia Zaccagnini