ATG's mission is to support and enable the space industry in its endless drive towards technological and economical growth. By making available our knowledge, expertise and unique technological solutions to key players, we truly aim to accelerate innovation throughout the community.
ATG Brightest Minds is our recruitment department that plays a key role in delivering highly skilled personnel to our Customers.
Our headquarters is located in the heart of the European space industry on the Noordwijk Space Business Park, in close proximity of ESA/ESTEC, the European Space Agency’s main technology center.
Tasks & Responsibilities
As part of the ATG Recruitment Team, you will work in identifying the best profiles to support our projects and customers in the Space, Defence and Big Science domains.
In particular, you will:
- Take the lead in the entire recruitment process for assigned positions, starting with the sourcing of candidates until – successful – closure.
- Contribute to the development of a talent pool of candidates using research, networking, complex internet searches, etc. to allow a quick and efficient response.
- Assist candidates in their induction into ATG. This includes preparation of Conditional Offer letters, negotiation with the candidates and addressing candidate queries.
- Conduct phone/skype or live interviews with candidates
- Prepare candidates for client interviews;
- Ensure quality of documents and compliance with customer requirements.
- Participate to events and job fairs to maximize the visibility of ATG in the marketplace.
- Travel to the customers and/or employees to improve the contact, understand the local business needs and acquire a better understanding of the client’s needs.
- Be proactive in finding new customers, targeting opportunities and maintaining and growing existing relationships;
- Support business development activities, e.g. assist in proposal creation in response to RFI’s, RFP’s and other tender processes.
- Minimum 3-year experience in recruiting preferably within the Space, Defence and Big Science (at least one out of three domains).
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken. Additional European languages are an asset.
- Commercial and can do attitude.
- Experience in agency work with contractors across Europe will be considered a strong advantage.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change and work under pressure.
- Eligible to work in the EU.
- Experience in working with contractors across Europe.
- Experience in recruiting security cleared personnel.
Join the Brighest Minds is powered by ATG Europe
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.