ATG's mission is to support and enable the space industry in its endless drive towards technological and economical growth. By making available our knowledge, expertise and unique technological solutions to key players, we truly aim to accelerate innovation throughout the community.
For one of our main customer, we are currently looking for an IT Buyer, giving support to Corporate Business Process Management office in The Netherlands.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Corporate Business Process Manager, the ICT Engineer is responsible for optimal selection of ICT suppliers and ICT products to ensure the best usage of resources and technology for the Agency;
- Overseeing and analyze ICT market trends with focus on IT Infrastructure providers for Computer Hardware, Software and networking products;
- Monitoring the product line up and future product roadmaps of exiting ITC suppliers for the agency;
- Analyze and utilize for the agency the competitive developments of key ICT vendors in market;
- Engage in regular meetings with ICT vendors and suppliers for price negotiations;
- Vendor and Purchase order management and maintain necessary records on the agency’ systems;
- Issue Request for Quotations and Tenders to test the ICT market and select the optimal suppliers for the agency;
- Participate in Tender evaluation to support the board with selection of suppliers;
- Resolve billing and shipping problems and provide information to the suppliers and stakeholders involved.
- A Master’s Degree in Information technology and a minimum of 4 years of relevant professional working experience with ICT vendors;
- Good knowledge of the ICT market, with specific focus on IT Infrastructure products like PC, Laptops, Servers, Workplace related Software;
- Understanding of Enterprise grade ICT products;
- Experience of SAP and ServiceNow is a plus;
- An aptitude for effective communication and collaboration in an international and challenging environment;
- Proven negotiation skills.
Join the Brightest Minds is powered by ATG Europe
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.