ATG's mission is to support and enable the space industry in its endless drive towards technological and economical growth. By making available our knowledge, expertise and unique technological solutions to key players, we truly aim to accelerate innovation throughout the community.
For our client, the European Space Agency (ESA), we are looking for a Software PA Support Engineer for their location in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, to join their Software Product Assurance Section.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Experience on (or knowledge of) the following areas would be considered as an asset for this position:
- Agile practices (e.g. Scrum Master / Product Owner; other Agile frameworks as SAFE, Lean or Kanban);
- Quality assurance for Machine Learning models;
- Big Data software architectures and life-cycles;
- Data quality assurance;
- Cyber-security assurance, security evaluation and certification, ISO-27001;
- Hands-on experience with static code analysis and tools;
- Alternative software development life-cycles, continuous integration and tools.
- Master’s degree in software engineering or computer science with background on space engineering;
- Relevant professional work experience;
- Familiarity with space product assurance practices together with a good working knowledge of appropriate working tools;
- Practical experience in applying ECSS S/W standards;
- Knowledge and proven experience in the following areas:;
- Configuration management of complex systems;
- Software engineering and PA in critical applications.
Join the Brighest Minds is powered by ATG Europe
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.