ATG's mission is to support and enable the space industry in its endless drive towards technological and economical growth. By making available our knowledge, expertise and unique technological solutions to key players, we truly aim to accelerate innovation throughout the community.
For one of our clients located in Barcelona, Spain, we are currently looking for a mechanical engineer with manufacturing experience.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Review of deliverables;
- Requirement control and verification;
- Documentation management and control.
- Support for reviewing some part of engineering documentation (e.g. procedures, materials related documentation…);
- Regular check of the status of technical documentation during engineering and production phases;
- Attendance of activities at Supplier premises or at his subcontractors ones (e.g. materials mechanical testing).
- Hands-on experience in the follow-up of the manufacturing of mechanical components under a Quality Management System, involving some of the following activities: forging, sanding/surface coating, drilling, welding, machining, or electrical /TIG welding;
- Piping oil and gas qualification will be considered an advantage;
- Experience with non-destructive testing techniques, specially Ultrasonic testing (UT) will be considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of at least one code and standard used in the design and manufacturing of mechanical components (ASME III, ASME VIII, RCC-MR, RCC-MRx, Eurocodes, EN standards, etc.);
- Verification of the compliance of mechanical components with at least one code and standard used in the manufacturing of such components (ASME III, ASME VIII, RCC-MR, RCCMRx, Eurocodes, EN standards, etc.);
- Experience in manufacturing of SS components;
- Frequent business travel is involved, so willing/able to do so;
- Experience in Management of QA and Engineering/Production related documentation;
- Experience in the nuclear environment will be consider an asset;
- Fluent English is mandatory;
- Candidates must be eligible to work in EU;
- Only CVs in English will be considered.
Join the Brightest Minds is powered by ATG Europe
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.