ATG's mission is to support and enable the space industry in its endless drive towards technological and economical growth. By making available our knowledge, expertise and unique technological solutions to key players, we truly aim to accelerate innovation throughout the community.
For one of our clients located in Barcelona, Spain, we are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer (Design).
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Experience in the preparation of the detailed design of mechanical components;
- Experience in the use of at least one code and standard for the design of mechanical components (ASME III, ASME VIII, RCC-MR, RCC-MRx, Eurocodes, EN standards, European Directives, etc.);
- Experience in the production of built-to-print documentation;
- Experience in the assessment of built-to-print documentation, checking both technical and economic aspects;
- Experience in the definition of the manufacturing tolerances of mechanical assemblies considering the final dimensional requirements of the assemblies, including functional annotation;
- General knowledge of arc welding (TIG, GMAW or SMAW),and/or brazing and/or HIPping;
- Experience in the definition of the design of mechanical systems based on relevant manufacturing processes (forming, forging, rolling, joining, machining, assembly, testing, etc.);
- Experience in the performance of FMEAs and/or functional analyses and/or reliability analyses and/or spare part analyses.
- BEng in industrial, mechanical, electrical, aerospace or nuclear engineering (or equivalent);
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience;
- Experience with Catia V5;
- Experience with IBM DOORS for requirement management;
- Proven previous experience in monitoring and follow up of projects, suppliers and business partners is mandatory;
- Experience in the definition of the manufacturing tolerances of mechanical assemblies;
- Good command (i.e., around a B2/C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) of both written and oral English;
- Experience in the nuclear environment will be consider an asset;
- Candidates must be eligible to work in EU;
- Only CVs in English will be considered.
Join the Brighest Minds is powered by ATG Europe
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.