ATG's mission is to support and enable the space industry in its endless drive towards technological and economical growth. By making available our knowledge, expertise and unique technological solutions to key players, we truly aim to accelerate innovation throughout the community.
On behalf of our client, the European Space Agency, we are looking for an IT Expert MAC Technician for a full-time position to provide support to our team in Paris, France.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- In this role, your responsibilities will be mainly related to Apple support and 1st – 2nd level call resolution (on location and/or remotely) in the following areas:
- Mac OS based client devices;
- Mobile phones and smartphones;
- IBM Notes;
- Office 365;
- Network and local printing facilities;
- Specific Corporate Applications;
- 1st line networking (LAN, WiFi);
- Approved client applications (i.e. SAP, Adobe, MS Office, Encryption tools, etc.);
- Evaluating, categorizing, logging user’s requests, problems and pro-actively follow up these requests to ensure timely resolution of the Delivery and deployment of new workstations (PC’s / laptops) and maintenance and replacement of existing workstations, as well as other systems like mobile devices and printers;
- Maintain, update and integrate Knowledge Base DB, procedures and working instructions;
- Assisting and advising the user community in the technical and functional use of the Client’s corporate services and applications.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in troubleshooting hardware and software issues on Apple systems and on mobile platforms;
- Knowledge of JAMF is considered an asset;
- Knowledge of the MS Office 365 ecosystem is considered an asset;
- Knowledge of IBM notes client platform is considered an asset;
- Proactive and customer-focused mind-set;
- Work experience in an international environment is considered an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English;
- Working knowledge of French is a strong asset;
- Excellent ability to work in a team;
- Willingness to occasionally work outside regular office hours;
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.