ATG's mission is to support and enable the space industry in its endless drive towards technological and economical growth. By making available our knowledge, expertise and unique technological solutions to key players, we truly aim to accelerate innovation throughout the community.
On behalf of our client, the European Space Agency, we are looking for an IT Trainer for a short term project for their location in Noordwijk, the Netherlands. The trainer is responsible for developing the skills and knowledge of employees, allowing them to develop within their current role and to enhance their career within the company.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide training assistance to the IT department;
- Support in the development of training materials, manuals and regulations (i.e. create written and visual training materials used to guide trainees);
- Ensure positive learning environment in training procedures;
- Provide administrative support (i.e. organizing digital and paper files as well as copying and scanning documents);
- Maintain and manage schedules calendar for the training;
- Assistance in mailing and communication for the training program;
- Prepare Conference and Training Rooms: straighten up and restock conference and training rooms, refilling supplies, and performing light custodial tasks as needed to keep these areas clean and well-organized.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, business, social sciences, or a related field of study; Studies in IT with at least 2 years of relevant work experience can substitute for education;
- Previous experience in event planning, workshop organization or training programmes is required;
- Work experience in an international environment is considered an advantage;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Enthusiastic and motivated team member;
- Proactive and customer-focused mind-set;
- Willingness to occasionally work outside regular office hours;
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.