ATG's mission is to support and enable the space industry in its endless drive towards technological and economical growth. By making available our knowledge, expertise and unique technological solutions to key players, we truly aim to accelerate innovation throughout the community.
We are looking for a Junior Quality Assurance Officer for our location in Noordwijk, the Netherlands, to join our quality and information management team in our HQs, with specific focus on IT related projects and delivered added value IT services.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Streamline and support IT managed services from a quality point of view in line with ISO 9001 and stear towards ISO 20000
- Increase the fidelity and the maturity of the quality processes of ATG services;
- Support ISO 27001 certification;
- Drive the Continuous Improvement process for internal services;
- Coordinate and participate in ISO Audit processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Quality Management, IT & IS or other relevant subject;
- Hands-on experience in a coordination role for the Quality Assurance;
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO_IEC_20000-1_2018 standards;
- Strong experience with building workflows and business process modelling
- Experience with Prince 2 or PMP and Agile methodologies for Project Management;
- Proactive and customer-focused mind-set;
- ITIL certification;
- Experience with quality assurance of IT infrastructure is considered an asset;
- Experience working in an international organization is considered an asset;
- Willingness to occasionally work outside regular office hours and availability to go on business trips;
- Fluency in English.
Join the Brighest Minds is powered by ATG Europe
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.