ATG's mission is to support and enable the space industry in its endless drive towards technological and economical growth. By making available our knowledge, expertise and unique technological solutions to key players, we truly aim to accelerate innovation throughout the community.
Tasks & Responsibilities
For our client we are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Application Programmer who will participate in the further development of the CADSIM Tool (Computer Aided Design of Simulator exercises) and provide user support. A successful candidate will be working on assessing technical change requests, performing the analysis and implementing the changes in close collaboration with the end-user. This position requires a full-time expert to assist internal staff.
Mandatory educational requirements:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
Mandatory Technical/Professional Qualification:
- At least 5 years of professional experience as Java software developer;
- At least 5 years of professional experience with Hibernate;
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a full stack developer;
- At least 2 years of professional experience as Angular2+ and TypeScript software developer;
- Proven experience and affinity with aircraft behaviour and Air Traffic Control Systems.
Desirable Technical/Professional Qualification:
- Experience with Spring boot;
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a multi-cultural team;
- Proven ability to accept different opinions with views to provide the best customer service and achieve customer satisfaction;
- Proactive personality with a hands-on approach and good commitment to getting a job done.
ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.