ATG Europe offers excellent working conditions and provides you with all the necessary means to further your career. We believe that training and education, combined with regular assessments and a personal development plan, will create the best environment for growth. If needed we also assist you with settling in your new home or finding the right school for your children. ATG will help in any way it can, including a relocation budget that is applicable for ATG staff as well as employees working at one of our clients.
For our client we are looking for a Social Media Coordinator for their location in Darmstadt, Germany.
Please note, the successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and not by our Client.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage the organisation’s social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Flickr and Medium.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy for the organisation.
- Plan monthly and yearly content calendar to use as a basis for social media posts. – Liaise with science and technical staff in EUMETSAT and other partner organisations to identify and develop interesting content for social media.
- Develop and coordinate social media campaigns to support key events, conferences, launches and ad hoc projects in liaison with relevant staff.
- Create engaging text, image and video content across all channels in line with the organisation’s brand guidelines.
- Follow developments in social media communication and continuously improve using insights and best practice.
- Regularly liaise with social media leads in national weather services and international organisations to facilitate cross-posting of content.
- Optimise and update EUMETSAT company pages on each social media platform.
- Moderate and ensure a prompt response to audience engagement on all channels.
- Create and agree guidelines for internal social media users in EUMETSAT.
- Develop suitable metrics to measure the outcome of social media activities.
- Report on a monthly basis on social media activities.
- Research ongoing development of the audience for EUMETSAT’s social media followers and suggest activities to continue to increase the audience.
- Relevant qualifications in digital marketing and/or social media would be considered an advantage.
- At least four year’s proven experience working with social media, preferably in a scientific or technical context.
- Experience working with scientific and technical content and making it engaging on social media.
- Proven experience in working with social media monitoring and analysis to direct and improve content uptake by key audiences.
- Thorough understanding and proven practical experience of working with social media channels.
- Fluent English (writing, reading and speaking) for the content development activities.