We are looking for an Electro-Mechanical Engineer on behalf of and in support to our client for their location in Barcelona, Spain.
The successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and will be working onsite at our Client’s location.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Support with the EI&C design for Remote Handling equipment covering advanced remotely operated manipulators, movers, and tools;
- Support with the development of technical specifications of EI&C design, manufacturing, and testing activities for Remote Handling equipment;
- Follow-up and verification of EI&C design, manufacturing and testing activities carried out by F4E suppliers;
- Support with the development of a qualification program for Remote Handling instrumentation and actuators;
- Liaise with different stakeholders, both internal and external.
- BEng in industrial, mechanical, electrical, aerospace, or nuclear engineering (or equivalent) with minimum 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience in design, manufacturing, and project management;
- Experience in electromechanical systems design, development and testing of automation machinery or robotics systems;
- Experience with software tools for testing I&C systems;
- Knowledge and experience with EMC testing of automation machinery or robotics systems;
- Previous experience in the nuclear environment is considered an asset;
- Proficiency in English;
- Candidates must be eligible to .live and work in EU.