The first collaborative, data-driven underwriting platform. ATOM Technologies is a leading insurtech company striving to enable collaborative, data-driven underwriting and increase efficiencies throughout the entire insurance lifecycle, with an initial focus on space, aviation and energy underwriting products.
We are looking for data scientists and data engineers (among other positions) to join us (ideally in Dubai, UAE, but can accommodate remote working) and help bring our vision to reality.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging data to create products and drive business solutions
- Mine and analyze data from internal and external data sources to develop analytical models
- Implement statistical models and computational algorithms to enable data-driven underwriting tools
- Lead the continuous improvement of data science and analytics by developing tools and processes
- Bachelor’s degree with STEM focus
- 2+ years related experience in technologies and practice related to analytics/insights
- 2+ years experience using Python and/or R to implement decision problem solutions
- 1+ years experience building and maintaining predictive and prescriptive models
- Experience in actuarial science is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience using leading data visualization tools, in particular Tableau, to develop interactive graphics and dashboards for end-users
- Experience building descriptive and inferential survey analytics solutions