OHB Italia is seeking for its Satellites Department in Milanor Rome for immediate start a Attitude and Orbit Control (AOCS) Team Leader (m/f) Ref.CON_19
- Define the AOCS architecture and be in charge of the AOCS control law definition and specification.
- Ensure a transverse activity inside the AOCS department, as responsible of the simulations tools used for the AOCS development and the robustness simulations.
- Be in charge as minimum of the following activities:
- Define the AOCS architecture and design
- Define the AOCS control laws
- AOCS robustness/sensitivity simulations
- participation tthe AOCS IVVQ (integration/validation/verification/qualification) plan definition and tests analysis
- participation tthe LEOP (launch and early operations)
- preparation of the AOCS simulation tools roadmap
- evolutions and versioning management of the AOCS simulation tools
- Master’s degree in engineering with a specialty on Spatial technics or automatics
- Experience in the space industry, in particular in AOCS, GNC, flight dynamics or in the simulation tools.
- Knowledge in
- the AOCS control law design
- the dynamic modeling using matlab/simunlik tools
- flight dynamics
- automatic and filtering techniques
- Speak, read and write technical documentation in English
- Knowledge in C code and informatics would be appreciated.
OHB Italia SpA is acknowledged as one of the leading medium size companies in Europe for space systems integration. It is part of a cluster of European enterprises operating in the aerospace business. Founded in 1981, with headquarters in Milan and excellence centres in Italy, the company employs more than 180 qualified engineers & physicists.
OHB Italia has consolidated expertise, resources and facilities to carry out manufacturing, integration, qualification and flight certification, with a role of Prime Contractor in different fields of activities. Its success is due ta combination of technical expertise, innovative technologies and low cost solutions, which allow tgive customers easy access tspace. The company operates both on the institutional and commercial markets. Its main customers are space agencies, space authorities and large industrial groups.