At PwC, we embrace new technology where you will learn to innovate and deliver differently.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Automation Engineer and Innovation team helps clearly articulate technology requirements and the business demand for automation and innovation solutions, influence senior stakeholders, and build a strong foundation to grow and scale. You’ll deliver powerful and differentiated automation and innovation solutions enabling the business strategy of the Firm and evolving to accommodate changes as needed.
What you’ll create and do
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Automation Packages Development & Testing (60%)
- Design and develop efficient and well-designed automation solutions using UiPath, focusing on scalability and extensibility
- Build and test automation packages while developing interfaces for applications using APIs to ensure business requirements are met, and in alignment with quality standards
- Create documentation for automated processes
- Facilitate and/or execute the governance process (i.e. blueprint and design reviews, reusability analysis)
- Support required KPIs and metrics on automated processes
Automation Packages Support (20%)
Support existing automated processes and perform automation packages and automation platform upgrades
Troubleshoot production issues and provide timely resolution
Business Interfacing (20%)
Meet with the business analyst and/or business stakeholders to understand business requirements
What you’ll bring to this role
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
- Undergraduate degree is preferred
- Minimum 1+ years of working experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and/ or UiPath or other platforms
- RPA certification is considered an asset
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Process engineering background.
- Exposure to Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Text Analytics, OCR, Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Knowledge of infrastructure required to support RPA related products
- Passionate about using technology to solve business problems
- Comfortable working with clients translating their needs into technical outcome
Why you’ll love working for PwC
At PwC, we support you through a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. Discover a life that works for you with our diverse, inclusive and flexible culture.