Service Level Manager
Our satellites and ground network connect the unconnected and provide secure and reliable connectivity
Service Level Manager aims to understand, define and document Service Level Agreements with the customers and to input this information in the solution design in accordance with the agreed service level targets. The foundation to achieve this is to maintain the Services Catalogue. As such the SLM process is also responsible for ensuring that all internal Operational Level Agreements and underpinning supplier and vendor contracts are appropriate to ensure the delivery of the SLAs , while regularly reviewing performance by monitoring and reporting on service levels.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Creates and maintains a catalogue of existing Services offered.
- Formulates, agrees and maintains an appropriate Services Level Management (SLM) structure for the organisation, to include
SLA structure (e.g. Service based, Customer based or multi-level)
OLAs with the technology organisation
- Third Party Supplier/Contract Management relationships to the SLM Process
- Accommodating any existing Service Improvement Plans/Programmes within the SLM process
- Supports solution design process through reviewing and ensuring that the SLAs included in the proposed solutions can be delivered.
- Negotiates, agrees, and maintains the Operational Level Agreements with Service Delivery and the relevant Technology Functions
- Negotiates and agrees with both the customer and internally for any Service Level Requirements for any proposed new/developing services.
- Analyses and reviews service performance against the SLAs and OLAs in coordination with the Customer Success Managers and Technical Service Desk
- Assists in the production of regular reports on service performance and achievement to the Customer and internally at an appropriate level.
- Organises and maintains the regular Service Level review process with both Customers and technology provider which covers:
- reviewing outstanding actions from previous reviews
- current performance
- reviewing Service Levels and targets (where necessary)
- reviewing underpinning agreements and OLAs as necessary
- agreeing appropriate actions to maintain/improve service levels.
- initiates any actions required to maintain or improve service levels.
- conducts annual (as appropriate) reviews of the entire Service Level process and negotiates, agrees, and controls any amendments necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Electronics, Telecommunications Engineering
- Relationship Management skills
- Demonstrable experience of the telecommunication and/or IT services sector
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Patience, tolerance, and resilience.
- Knowledge and experience of contract and/or supplier management roles
- Good people management and administrative skills
- Good understanding of statistical and analytical principles and processes
- Good presentational skills
- Reasonable numeric skills
- Ability to interact successfully with all levels of the customer and internal technology and service delivery organisations.
- Reasonable technical understanding of satellite communications and an ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts and vice versa.
- Experience is satellite communications and services.
- Experience in technical customer facing roles.
- ITIL v3 or v4 Certified.
- PMP or Prince 2 certified
- Experience with ServiceNow, Remedy or BMC Helix
- A Competitive Salary, pension scheme, and life assurance & private medical insurance
- A generous and highly achievable bonus scheme – paid annually based on individual and company performance against targets
- Along with 25 Days Annual Leave (excluding bank holidays) plus an Additional Day on us for your Birthday
- Buy or sell up to 3 holiday days per annum
- Free access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- Plus, a variety of excellent Employee Funded Benefits available to you