Averna delivers industry-leading test solutions and services for communications and electronics device makers worldwide, accelerating product development, quality and innovation.
- Prepare mechanical concepts for the sales team in cooperation with the team leader
- Share and communicate your knowledge within the mechanical team & other relevant departments
- Prepare the detailed specification of the design of mechanical components
- Define electrical and mechanical schematics and BOMs
- Follow the prototype development
- Support qualification tests and certification
- Support the integration of hardware and software
- Use simulation packages where necessary
- Implement calibration and validation procedures
- Perform risk analysis, evaluation and estimates together with the project team
- Degree: A bachelor’s or master’s degree in industrial engineering or equivalent
- Experience: More than 5 years of experience designing automated production and assembly machines for the manufacturing environment
- Proficient: Solidworks, Inventor or equivalent. Experience should include the implementation of conveyers, actuators, robotics and controls to create turnkey automated machine solutions
- Skills: Strong technical leadership, interpersonal skills, ability to plan and organize workload, professional and results oriented.
- Required: Applicant will be requested to provide examples of work in the form of high-level 3D drawings or photos
- Language: Fluent in English and Spanish, spoken and written.
The Averna Experience
- Be global@work: Serve international customers and collaborate with colleagues in Canada, the U.S., Mexico, Europe and Asia.
- Drive innovation@work: Participate in the development of market-leading high-tech products in the telecom, transportation, electronics and multimedia sectors.
- Develop your talent@work: Contribute to thrilling projects that will stretch your skills and talent to the maximum.
- Enjoy success@work: Be part of a fast-growing company with award-winning products and team.
- Share your passion@work: Meet passionate people, enjoy our modern environment and dynamic atmosphere.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or other status protected by applicable law.