Recognized worldwide for the excellence and quality of its products and systems, Avibras is a private engineering company, genuinely Brazilian, with more than 50 years of experience. Holder of a long-standing know-how, the company develops technology bringing innovative solutions to the Defence and Civil areas. The organization occupies a prominent place in the history of the aerospace industry, as a pioneer in Brazil in aircraft construction, development and manufacturing of space vehicles for civil and military purposes.
- Part time – mornings.
- To add value and make a difference in the perpetuation of our purpose, we are looking for an intern who will be part of the Assay and Test Engineering team allocated to our Jacareí, SP plant.
- In addition, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself, working on electronics projects to serve the ASTROS system, among others.
- To meet this challenge we look for a student who has:
- Studying from the 4th year on Electrical Engineering or Telecommunications;
- Knowledge in electronic systems, energy and / or telecommunications;
- Desirable knowledge in Labview, C / C ++, C;
- Advanced English – minimum B2;
- Desirable knowledge of approval standards (MIL-STD, IEC, etc.).
- Did you identify with our purpose and profile?
- We look forward to your application and, good luck!
- Minimum Education: Higher Education
- Portuguese (Native – Required), English (Advanced – Required)
- Availability to change residence
- Office Applications: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word
- Medical assistance, Dental assistance, Parking, On-site meal, Life insurance, Company vehicle