Recognized worldwide for the excellence and quality of its products and systems, Avibras is a private engineering company, genuinely Brazilian, with more than 50 years of experience. Holder of a long-standing know-how, the company develops technology bringing innovative solutions to the Defence and Civil areas. The organization occupies a prominent place in the history of the aerospace industry, as a pioneer in Brazil in aircraft construction, development and manufacturing of space vehicles for civil and military purposes.
To add value and make a difference in the perpetuation of our purpose, we seek an intern who will be part of the IT Services Supervision team allocated at our Jacareí, SP plant.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself working in the area of IT infrastructure and support, knowing more about technologies and processes that are aligned to the IT market.
To meet this challenge we look for a student who has:
- Studying from the 3rd or 4th year of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Networks;
- Intermediate English – Minimum B2;
- Basic Office package.
- Part time role (morning)
- Minimum Education: Higher Education
- Portuguese (Native – Required), English (Intermediate – Required)
- Availability to change residence
- Medical assistance, Dental assistance, Parking, On-site meal, Life insurance, Company vehicle