Recognized worldwide for the excellence and quality of its products and systems, Avibras is a private engineering company, genuinely Brazilian, with more than 50 years of experience. Holder of a long-standing know-how, the company develops technology bringing innovative solutions to the Defence and Civil areas. The organization occupies a prominent place in the history of the aerospace industry, as a pioneer in Brazil in aircraft construction, development and manufacturing of space vehicles for civil and military purposes.
We are looking for a professional who will be part of the Development Engineering team allocated to our Jacareí, SP plant and whose main challenge will be to participate in the development of the control / guidance strategy and mission planning for guided ammunition.
We are looking for a professional who has:
- Graduation in Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics or Aeronautical Engineering;
- Solid knowledge of Calculus, Physics, Analytical Geometry and Linear Algebra;
- Master’s degree or completed in Control and Automation;
- Experience in Matlab, C ++ and / or Python;
- Experience in control, guidance and aerodynamics;
- Solid knowledge in mathematical modeling of dynamic systems, controller design and analysis of field test results (field experience will be considered a differential);
- Good knowledge of operating systems – Linux / Windows;
- Intermediate English – Minimum B1.
- Identified with the purpose and profile of the opportunity?
- Register your profile and, good luck!
- Minimum Education: Higher Education
- Portuguese (Advanced – Required), English (Intermediate – Required)
- Availability to change residence
- Office Applications: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word
Effective type hiring regime – CLT
Medical assistance, Dental assistance, Parking, Profit sharing, Private pension, On-site meal, Life insurance, Company vehicle