Recognized worldwide for the excellence and quality of its products and systems, Avibras is a private engineering company, genuinely Brazilian, with more than 50 years of experience. Holder of a long-standing know-how, the company develops technology bringing innovative solutions to the Defence and Civil areas. The organization occupies a prominent place in the history of the aerospace industry, as a pioneer in Brazil in aircraft construction, development and manufacturing of space vehicles for civil and military purposes.
We are looking for a professional who will be part of the Development Engineering team allocated to our Jacareí, SP plant and whose main challenge will be to carry out aerospace / defense systems integration activities, with a focus on innovation, technological independence, competitiveness, operational safety, quality and reduction deadlines and costs.
To act in this challenge we look for a professional who has:
- Graduation in Electronic / Electrical / Mechatronics Engineering;
- Experience with integration of systems and subsystems in a simulated environment and in a laboratory with hardware in the loop, in isolation or integrated with other systems;
- Experience with LABVIEW;
- Desirable familiarity with systems engineering principles and project management tools;
- Advanced English – Minimum B2;
- Master’s and / or Doctorate in Systems Engineering will be different.
- Identified with the purpose and profile of the opportunity?
- Register your profile and, good luck!
Effective type hiring regime – CLT
- Minimum Education: Higher Education
- Portuguese (Native – Required), English (Advanced – Required)
- Availability to change residence
- Office Applications: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word
Medical assistance, Dental assistance, Parking, Profit sharing, Private pension, On-site meal, Life insurance, Company vehicle