Avio is leader in space propulsion.
About the job
In the frame of the System Processes and Databases Engineering activities, AVIO is looking for a Software Engineer in the field of System Database and Web applications.
The resource will report to the Head of System Processes and Databases Engineering Team which is acting as focal point for the System processes analysis, Ground application and Database activities.
Main task of the resource will be to develop, support and maintain Web Applications, tools, scripts and system database used to:
- manage, configure, analyze and verify the launcher/spacecraft data (Telemetry, 1553, Spacewire, etc.)
- control the System Requirement Management process and Product lifecycle management
- Improvement, automation and formalization of the System Engineering processes.
- Preparation of the relevant documentation and the participation to the review with the customer.
The resource will contribute to the following activities:
- Define, design, develop and test web/stand-alone applications and database schemas
- Populate database, import/export from/to user input
- Execute data extraction procedures
- Supporting the definition, the development and the validation of the data export
- Maintain under configuration control tools and script
- Computer/ Electronic Engineering Master Degree (or equivalent)
- 2-3 years of experience in Software Engineering
- Deep knowledge of software life cycle
- Operating System: Windows, Linux
- Deep Experience in Oracle, MySQL and SQLServer DBMS, SQLite and good Knowledge of Angular Framework
- Experience in management of big tables (10^10 records) and experience in data manipulation
- Attitude to team working;
- Quick understanding of the problems;
- Problem solving
- MBSE methodology
- Programming language: C#, sh, perl
- Experience in system data exchanges
- Network: TCP/IP, Ethernet
- IBM Doors
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace