Avio is a leading company in space propulsion. The company offers competitive solutions for launching institutional, governmental and commercial payloads in Earth orbit through its Vega rocket family.
About the job
We are looking for young Mechanical, Aeronautical, and Electrical/Electronic Engineers who are eager to pursue a professional career within the Product Quality Function.
The resources will work within a team of specialists dedicated to the management, maintenance, and improvement of the quality of space systems or subsystems within international programs.
The Quality Engineer is responsible for:
- Product certification through monitoring of production processes.
- Coordination of NRBs (Non-Conformance Review Boards) for the treatment of non-conformities, aiming to implement all necessary technical actions internally and externally to ensure the delivery of the product/service in compliance with the required timelines, costs, and technical and quality standards.
- Management of the RFW (Request for Waiver) approval process to verify the acceptability of unmet requirements.
- Customer interface for production milestones.
- Quality interface for product development reviews to assess compliance with customer requirements.
- Management of the alert process to evaluate impacts resulting from external technical events.
- Follow-up of subcontractors for quality aspects.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language and preferably also of the French language.
We offer challenging projects and a professional environment. The level of employment will be commensurate with the candidate’s seniority.