Avio is leader in space propulsion.
We are looking for our Engineering Department for Electronic Engineers eager to undertake a path in the Avionics field.
The resources will operate within a team of avionics and electrical interface specialists with the aim of contributing to the development, validation and qualification process of the Avionics Systems.
Although previous experience in similar positions constitutes a plus, the profile is mainly oriented towards Junior candidates to be trained in the company in “on the job” mode, with coaching.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Cover the role of technical authority for the Avionics system of the program on which he will be called to work, working closely with the Avionics System manager, the technical managers of the equipment and other company functions
- Support assembly acceptance campaigns in Europe and launcher / SR in Kourou with the role of technical authority (draw up test specifications, analyze test results to be reflected in acceptance test reports)
- Contribute to the development plan of the new programs by defining the verification and testing plans of the Avionics system
- Willingness to travel (in Europe and French Guiana) frequent and of significant duration (> 4 weeks)
- Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering and similar
- Knowledge of the use and installation of avionics equipment, communication bus and energy distribution
- Knowledge of the definition of test specifications for Avionics systems and equipment
- Knowledge of the analysis of test data and in the drafting of the related technical documentation (reports, technical notes, etc.)
- Knowledge of the main Avionic architectures and design standards (especially in the Space field)
- Excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Knowledge of the French language (preferential)
- Aptitude to work in a team with excellent interface skills (also towards suppliers and customers) while maintaining / acquiring autonomy in completing the assigned tasks
- Ability to synthesize
- Problem Solving
- Rigor and Method
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace