Avy develops drone solutions for a better world. We work on use cases in nature conservation, medical delivery and first response. Our team consists of engineers, designers, business developers and operational masterminds. Avy is always looking for talent. We offer you a place where you can learn, fail, flourish, and excel. You will be part of a young, dynamic, professional and fast-growing organisation. And above all, you will be part of an amazing adventure!
Join our awesome team of business developers, designers, engineers, builders, and hackers in revolutionizing aviation.
We are a young, dynamic, fast-growing, professional international organization. At Avy, we pay attention to the individual well-being of our diverse team and offer many opportunities for personal growth.
We offer you a place where you can learn, fail, thrive, and excel. Trust, friendship, and sustainability are deep-rooted within our company.
Avy develops highly innovative drones to save lives worldwide and always opts out to work on projects for good.
At Avy, you will be part of an amazing adventure!
About the job
As a system engineer at Avy your main responsibility is to manage requirements throughout the engineering process. Translating a concept of operations into a set of functional requirements, system and sub-system requirements, and component specifications. You track changes, perform change impact analysis, prepare for validation, and document test results to ensure quality and traceability of the engineering proces. You work closely with the CTO, Chief Engineer and Lead Product Engineers.
- You have proven track record in systems engineering for complex systems with hardware and software crossovers (e.g. aerospace or automotive)
- You have a multidisciplinary skillset, understanding at least the basics of power & propulsion, flight control software, and aerodynamics
- You are strong and disciplined in engineering documentation
- You have an affinity with both system engineering as well as agile project management
- Understanding of the European regulation for unmanned systems is a big plus.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Engineering bachelor or master
- Near fluent English is a must
- EU citizenship is required for this post
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new System Engineer? We’d love to hear from you!