Space within Your Reach - making space a normal place
Under the vision of “Space within Your Reach – making space a normal place -“, Axelspace uses its own microsatellite technology that has been refined since its establishment in 2008 to make space accessible to many people. We aim to realize a society that
In the AxelGlobe project, which started in 2015, we have launched a large number of satellites to provide a new infrastructure for high-frequency monitoring of the earth. successfully launched four mass-produced satellites. In addition, in the new business “AxelLiner”, we will package a series of services such as satellite development and operation for the early realization of customers’ space and satellite business and provide them as a one-stop service.
At Axelspace, we gather members who are always ambitious, face the team seriously, aim for growth together, accept diversity and change, and take on challenges positively. As the spread and promotion of the full-scale use of satellites and satellite images is accelerating, if you can sympathize with our vision and commit to the spread and promotion of satellite development and the use of satellite images, please join this attractive team. please join All employees are waiting for applications from everyone!
The Business Systems DevOps Engineer belongs to the Digital Governance Group (DGG) responsible for Axelspace’s IT systems. Drive Axelspace’s DX (business transformation through the use of IT) as an IT expert in collaboration with business units and other her DGG members.
- We design, develop, build and operate many IT systems in Axelspace. We aim to automate operations as repetitive tasks as much as possible, and actively use the error budget to improve the system.
- It belongs to the same DGG and supports the duties of the IT Admin who is responsible for the design, construction and operation of IT infrastructure and IT support for users. Due to the nature of the job, she will support her IT Admin staff when she needs help, because the amount of work fluctuates greatly. At the same time, we will support the efficiency and automation of IT Admin’s work and her DX.
- Necessary conditions
- Experience in requirements definition and system design. Experience in understanding business processes at a level necessary for systemization in a Japanese company and implementing systemization as a main designer. The scale of the system does not matter.
- Basic IT project management skills. After defining the requirements, you should be able to define the necessary processes and formulate a simple development plan.
- Experience in building and operating systems using Linux. Experience in building an environment that runs Linux, configuring network settings, and installing, configuring, and operating middleware and application software.
- Experience in web application development. Ability to develop web applications based on business requirements using appropriate middleware, libraries, RDBMS, etc. The size and complexity of the application itself does not matter.
- Ability to design operation plans and policies for developed and constructed systems, and to create necessary documents such as manuals.
- Ability to write Python scripts and Shell scripts.
- Ability to design, operate and use schemas for RDBMS.
- Availability of Git.
- Ability to understand technical documents written in English.
- Be able to actively engage in two-way communication, including conversation, in English.
- Welcome conditions (other)
- Knowledge and experience in designing, managing, operating, and using cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Experience in building and operating directory services such as Active Directory and LDAP. In addition, knowledge and experience of system development using these.
- Knowledge and experience in development, introduction, construction, and operation of business systems, production management systems, etc. represented by ERP and PLM.
- Knowledge and experience related to information security. System design, system design, investigation, setting, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in network design, construction, operation, and troubleshooting
- Experience in operating version control systems such as Git
- Experience with issue-based task management. Jira, Redmine, GitHub, GitLab, etc.
- Experience in user support both internally and externally.
- Business level English proficiency
- Labor type: regular employment, full-time
- Working hours: Flextime system
- Compensation: TBA (determined at the time of hiring after an interview based on experience and ability)
- Commuting allowance payment (actual expense adjustment)
- Virtual office system: https://www.axelspace.com/ja/news/other_20201013/
- Holidays: 2 days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays), public holidays
- Leave: Annual paid/unpaid leave (and bonus leave after 5 years, such as congratulatory or condolence leave)
- English conversation learning aid
- No smoking on site
Precautions when applying
Please attach your resume and job history (combined in one file) to the resume of the application form, and freely write your motivation and self-promotion in the cover letter column. If the software or system that you were involved in creating is published on GitHub, etc., please contact us. Usually, we will evaluate it favorably.