Space within Your Reach - making space a normal place
Axelspace is a company founded in 2008, based on the vision of “Space within Your Reach – making space a normal place -“.
In the AxelGlobe project, which started in 2015, we have launched a large number of satellites to provide a new infrastructure for high-frequency monitoring of the earth. successfully launched four mass-produced satellites. In addition, in the new business “AxelLiner”, we provide a series of flow such as satellite development and operation for the early realization of customers’ space and satellite business, and we will utilize Japan’s first small satellite mass production system in 2023. We are planning to launch a demonstrator.
At Axelspace, we gather members who are always ambitious, face the team seriously, aim for growth together, accept diversity and change, and take on challenges positively.
As the spread and promotion of the full-scale use of satellites and satellite images is accelerating, if you can sympathize with our vision and commit to the spread and promotion of satellite development and the use of satellite images, please join this attractive team. please join
All employees are waiting for applications from everyone!
The current Human Resources Group is made up of four members: the General Manager of the Human Resources Group, the General Manager of the Human Resources Unit, the person in charge of personnel systems, and the person in charge of recruitment. After joining the company, you will work in cooperation with another recruiter
You will promote mid-career hiring (including some new graduates) in the engineering, sales, and management departments while maintaining cross-sectional communication with the person in charge and person in charge of each department.
In addition, we plan to be in charge of some of the work in other areas of human resources (labor affairs, organizational development, training, personnel system design, etc.)
Details of work (The following duties will be performed by hand.)
- Formulation of recruitment strategies in collaboration with HR members
- Creating a job posting
- Examination of recruitment methods such as direct recruiting and agent utilization, and population formation
- Management of the selection process from opening to closing (communication with candidates, conducting interviews, coordinating interviews with relevant internal departments, coordinating job offer negotiations)
- Recruitment public relations (media publication, event planning) in cooperation with the in-house PR team
- Operation and improvement of various recruitment measures involving internal members
- Interview guidance for interviewers
- Compliance with labor laws and related regulations
- Acceptance work at the time of joining
- Recruitment and acceptance of part-timers (including student interns), temporary staff, outsourcing, etc.
- Other duties in various areas of human resources (details are negotiable)
- Necessary conditions
- Education: University graduate or above
- More than 2 years of experience in recruiting at a business company or a human resources agency
- Possess high communication skills and can coordinate and build consensus in various fields
- Able to deeply understand our company’s business, human resources, culture, strengths and weaknesses, etc., and be able to talk to candidates about our company’s appeal as the face of the company
- English proficiency (TOEIC 800 points or equivalent level or higher) to be able to communicate accurately with foreign candidates during interviews
- Understand and implement the concept of teamwork
- Logical thinking and analytical skills
- In business that creates new value, highly uncertain situations frequently occur, but a
mindset that can accept them and respond flexibly
- welcome conditions
- Recruitment PR experience (event planning and implementation, speaker experience such as facilitator)
- Engineer recruitment experience
- Knowledge of Japanese Labor Standards Law
- Experience in HR work other than recruitment
- Experience in accomplishing some kind of project involving the management team and managers/members of other departments
- Interest in management
- Labor type: regular employment, full-time
- Working hours: Flextime
- Compensation: TBA (determined at the time of hiring after an interview based on experience and ability)
- Commuting allowance payment (actual expense adjustment)
- Virtual office system (work from home system): https://www.axelspace.com/info/news/20201013/pr_201013_en/
- Holidays: 2 days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays), public holidays
- Vacation: Annual paid vacation (and bonus vacation after 5 years, such as congratulatory or condolence leave)
- English conversation learning aid
- No smoking on site
Precautions when applying
Please attach your Japanese resume and job history (please put them together in one file) in the Resume section of the application form,
and freely write your reasons for applying and self-introduction in the Cover Letter section.