Satellite mass manufacturing.
Responsible for the engineering and maintenance of the Mission Control System (MCS) software applications and related tools used for the exploitation of operational satellite systems, and supports mission control aspects of the design, development, Integration, Verification and Validation of new satellite systems.
- Management of the Mission Control functions maintenance activities, in support to the exploitation of operational satellite systems. This includes the definition and execution of maintenance procedures, troubleshooting, reporting and correction of anomalies, managing evolutions, maintaining and improving the maintenance working practices and processes;
- Interfacing with internal customers (e.g. operations engineers and analysts), in the frame of anomaly investigations, definition of corrective actions, planning maintenance tasks and releases, identifying needs for upgrades;
- Requirements definition, design, development and testing of MCS applications, in support to the development of new satellite systems;
- Technical management of industrial maintenance contracts and support services, including the monitoring of contractors’ performance against contract and Service Level Agreement;
- Support the promotion and delivery of generic/multi-mission and cost-efficient solutions for MCS applications to be used across operational and future missions.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the product roadmap for MCS applications;
- Leading the engineering and maintenance team for the Mission Control System (MCS) applications, ensuring the development and maintenance of the knowledge and skill-base within the team.