GomSpace is a globally leading designer, integrator and manufacturer of high-end nanosatellites for customers in the academic, government and commercial markets.
Ambitious Space Company is looking for a skilled Baseband Electronics Manufacturing Engineer
For our Manufacturing team, we are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with experience in baseband electronics. You will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional Nanosatellite solutions to customers on the global market.
The Job Incluces the Following Set of Tasks:
- Ensure manufacturability of our standard products
- Maintenance/Enhancement of our standard products
- Customize standard products to customer needs
- Introduce new products in production
- Provide guidance to engineering regarding manufacturability
- First line technical support for customers and internal departments
- Participate in reviews of space craft designs from an electrical point of view
- Prototyping and verification hands-on in the laboratory
We expect the Employee to Have the Following Qualifications:
- Relevant technical education, at least a Bachelor degree or similar
- Work experience with production preparation activities
- Work experience in hardware electronic design and product development
- Experience in Schematic and PCB design tools (Altium or similar)
- Experience working in a laboratory and electronic production
- Experience with Linux and Python
- Experience with product environmental qualification tests.
- You are working in a structured way, with a quality-oriented mindset
- Enjoys working in a busy and sometimes hectic day
- Fluent in English at a professional level
- Experience with high reliability products
- Working closely together with other engineering skill groups and production
GomSpace offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities. We are an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and expect our employees to contribute with dedication, skills and the will to implement our mission. We are ambitious and believe that nanosatellites and our efforts will make a difference to society in the future. We have an informal working culture with transparent communication and an organisation built up by multidisciplinary skills and engineering passion which we believe are essential to help our customers achieve their goals in space.
Sign Up for Our Mission:
You are welcome to send your application in either Danish or English. Interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis.
Salary and start date will be individually negotiated.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that we do not receive applications and resumes via e-mail or by personal appearance. This is to protect and show consideration for your personal information. Apply for the job by following the link below.
GomSpace is a globally leading designer, integrator and manufacturer of high-end nanosatellites for customers in the academic, government and commercial markets. Our positions of strength include systems integration, nanosatellite subsystems and advanced miniaturised radio technology. Our international team is devoted to understanding our customer’s requirements and deliver flawlessly. We are listed in Stockholm (GOMX), headquartered in Denmark and have subsidiaries in Sweden, Singapore, North America and Luxembourg. We are more than 200 employees servicing customers in more than 55 countries.