Our development and people-focused culture plays a leading role in the success of Baykar's defense technologies, which are included in the inventory of the Turkish Armed Forces and exported abroad. In our Baykar R & D Center registered by the Ministry of Industry and Technology, we focus on designing advanced transformative technologies for the aviation arena. Our team spirit is result-oriented and highly motivated. It enables the dynamic application of new technologies with the intertwining of R&D and production processes. We are vertically, intellectually, integrated controlling all elements of the design and manufacturing processes, supported by a robust supply chain in order to rapidly deliver tomorrow's solutions today.
Turkey’s leading UAV manufacturer Baykar is seeking engineers to work in R&D.
Our payload systems team is responsible for the integration, control and development of gyro-stabilized systems, gimbal, camera, radar and all kinds of payload systems to be added to the aircraft.
In order to work on related subjects for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Load and Gimbal Camera Systems within our company:
- Graduated or master / doctoral students from the departments of Computer, Mechatronics, Control, Mechanical, Aircraft or Electrical-Electronics Engineering,
- Experienced in practical programming and designing algorithms,
- 2 years experience in C programming language,
- Made applications using microcontrollers,
- Developed applications running on PC, preferably having experience in Object Oriented Software development
- Experience in communication between applications using connections such as RS232, CAN, Ethernet,
- Control Theory,
- MATLAB, Experience in Simulink programs,
- Preferably interested in stabilization issues,
- Information about Optics, Camera Systems or Radars,
- Advanced English,
- No military obligation for at least 2 years,
- Able to keep up with busy work schedule and flexible working hours,
- No obstruction to travel,
- team players.