Baykar is Turkey's leading UAV and AI Company.
To be assigned as Maintenance Engineer in the maintenance of Electro-Optic Systems within our company,
- Graduated from related engineering departments of universities such as Machinery, Electronics, Mechatronics,
- Good command of English,
- Knowledge about Electro-Optic Systems,
- Maintenance and repair of sensitive electronic circuits, cameras, optical systems and lasers,
- Perform fault detection and problem solving,
- Preferably worked with lasers,
- Experience in setting up precision optics, preferably
- Working with foreigners, preferably in international environments,
- Adapt to intensive and flexible working hours,
- Travel non-disabled,
- Prone to teamwork,
- Having analytical thinking and problem solving skills,
- For male candidates, teammates who have completed their military service or have been postponed for at least 3 years are required.