Baykar is Turkey's leading UAV and AI Company.
- Graduated from Electronic, Mechatronics or Communication Departments of Vocational Technical High School and/or Vocational High Schools
- Electronic component knowledge is very strong,
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of electronic production testing, preferably from Defense Industry companies,
- Perform tests of electronic cards and avionics systems,
- Can use measuring devices (oscilloscope, multimeter, spectrum analyzer, etc.)
- Knowledge in the field of environmental condition testing (air conditioning systems, etc.)
- Preferably experienced in RF systems,
- Preferably informed about IPC standards,
- Will be able to perform the rework/repair of electronic cards
- Developed dexterity, high motivation, able to work at an intense work pace,
- Responsible and prone to teamwork,
- Teammates who have completed military service are looking for.