Baykar is Turkey's leading UAV and AI Company.
- Graduated from Aeronautical, Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering Departments,
- Very good math and physics background,
- Knowledge of Aerodynamics, Flight Mechanics, Flight Dynamics and Flight Control,
- Good knowledge of at least one of the scientific programming languages,
- Interested in modeling and simulation,
- Advanced MS Office knowledge,
- Advanced English,
- Bring systematic and consistent solutions to complex analysis processes,
- Work efficiently individually and in teams,
- Able to adapt to the intense work tempo,
- Work experience in airplane design, stability and performance calculations, or a published academic work.