- Management Information Systems in Turkey or the world’s leading universities, mathematics, physics and so on with graduate degrees from the numeric portion, Reviews
- At least 2 years of experience in similar positions,
- Advanced MS Excel and other MS Office programs can use,
- Database and SQL knowledge,
- Previously used ERP or Business Intelligence software,
- Capable of systematically working and reporting on large-scale data,
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving, attention to detail,
- Effective communication and result-oriented employees
- Interested in aviation and defense sector, open to development,
- Looking to pursue a career in Data Management and Governance,
- Completed military service for male candidates,
- Candidates with good knowledge of English are required.
This position requires at least 2 years of similar work experience.
Applicants who do not meet the criteria for education, work experience and foreign language will not be considered. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- Keeping material and product databases up-to-date and synchronized in operational systems, ISP
- Develop and implement material and product identification methods, Diplod
- Input of main data such as material, product, supplier cards according to the specified methods, Diplod
- Conducting planned projects regarding the topicality and quality of master data
- Setting data quality and data management standards, Diplod
- Periodically checking the main data quality, reporting and performing the necessary corrective and remedial actions, Diplod
- Coordination and implementation of relevant systems to update environmental systems and documents affected by changes to master data.