Avionics Production Engineer
Pushing the limits
- Graduated from Electrical-Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Mechatronics Engineering departments of universities.
- At least 5 years of experience in electronics manufacturing.
- Will be able to manage electronic card, avionics production and quality processes.
- Has knowledge of electronics manufacturing equipment.
- Has knowledge of electronic manufacturing processes.
- SMD Machine, Solder Printing Machine, Oven, AOI, SPI, Electronic Card Washing Machine, Coating
- Machine, X-ray etc. Knowledge of electronic production and control machines.
- Can be effective in the coordination of the personnel and the follow-up of the works.
- Will be able to dynamically manage material and sub-stock management.
- Will be able prepare production documents and BOM lists.
- Has knowledge of IPC-A-600, IPC-A-610, IPC J-STD-001 standards.
- Preferably worked in a company that produces electronic cards for the defense industry.
- Will be able to adapt busy and flexible working hours.
- Prone to teamwork.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving ability.
- For male candidates, teammates who have completed their military service are sought