Pushing the limits
- Graduated from Electronics, Aircraft, Communication, Mechatronics etc. of Universities/High Schools.
- At least 2 years of experience in electronics testing.
- Know how to use electronic test instruments. (Multimeter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, Signal Generator, etc.)
- Has Knowledge of environmental climatic conditions.
- Will be able to perform functional testing using test interfaces on a computer.
- Preferably worked in RF test system.
- Experienced in reading circuit diagrams, interpreting circuit faults.
- Has Knowledge of IPC standards.
- Has Knowledge of avionics.
- Willingness to work in the field of aviation.
- Has basic knowledge of English.
- Will be able to adapt busy and flexible working hours.
- Prone to teamwork.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving ability.
- For male candidates, teammates who have completed their military service are sought.