Optical Design Engineer
Pushing the limits
- Optical Engineering specialist and/or to be trained;
- Graduated from related engineering departments of universities
- Knowledge of many areas of optical engineering
- Knowledge of optical design codes (Zemax, Code V, etc.)
- Knowledge of Optical Metrology (Interferometers, image quality measurements, alignment and testing techniques, Labview, etc.)
- We are looking for teammates who have the ability to create/design optical systems that will meet their requirements.
As an Optical Design Engineer, to join our team of engineers that develop new generation technologies for systems;
- Responsible for Optical Sensor analysis and design and/or Optical Sensor integration and testing
- Supporting the optical production organization
- Support the development of all aspects of optical engineering and techniques, tools and procedures for the department
- Support the development of optical engineering tools and procedures for Optical Design, Analysis, Integration and Testing
- Provide optical engineering expertise to support production and problems that may arise
- Assemble, integrate and test optical sensors to meet project specifications
- We are looking for a teammate who can contribute to technical goals at the system level.