Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity.
The role of the Technical Administrator is to assist in providing administrative and technical support to the Technical Analyst within the business.
- Supporting the Technical Analyst in research and analysis to meet needs and objectives
- Supporting the Technical Analyst in the implementation of new business
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
- Contributing to the smooth running of the technical administrative function within the business
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally
- Communicating and recording product and planning analysis results
- Individual workflow and task delivery
- Create and document procedures.
- 12 month contract
- A positive attitude with strong team work ethics
- Must be able to communicate efficiently-verbally and in writing
- Must be able to pass a criminal background, drug test and assessment testing
- excel experience is a plus
- pays attention to detail.