Engineering Better Outcomes
A Quality Inspector job in Scottsdale, AZ is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for inspecting parts and materials to determine compliance to specified requirements, perform product inspections and real-time defect evaluations. To be considered for this role, you will have a High School Diploma or equivalent. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required.
Quality Inspector Job duties:
- Inspect parts and materials to determine compliance to specified requirements.
- Perform product inspections and real-time defect evaluations.
- Prepare QA documentation.
- Verify corrective action implementation.
- Generating and/or verifying traceability information and implementation of rework will also be a vital part of your role.
- High School diploma or the equivalent. Vocational training in Electronics, Computer Science, and Mechanical engineering preferred. J-STD_001, 002, IPC 610, MIL-STD-883, MIL-STD-750 and X-Ray qualification certifications may be required within 30 days of hire.
- General knowledge of basic electrical or mechanical technology, ESD control, workmanship standards, and drawing interpretation.
- Good interpersonal skills.