Engineering Better Outcomes
A Sr. Aerospace Engineer – Aircraft Certification job in Englewood, CO is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for researching, designing, developing, testing, certifying, deploying and improving cutting edge products and services. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelors degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related discipline and typically 10 or more years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US Citizenship is required.
Sr. Aerospace Engineer – Aircraft Certification Job duties:
- Develop complex aerodynamic components, structures, and systems.
- Research, design, develop, test, certify, deploy and improve cutting edge products and services.
- Technical duties involve the design and development, analysis, and test of new products and processes throughout the product lifecycle.
- Understanding of the certification planning process (i.e. developing certification plans, the establishment of certification basis, proposing Methods of Compliance, proposing compliance artifacts).
- Prior experience with FAA Certification Standards (14 CFR Part 23, 25, 27, 29) and/or Military certification (MIL-HDBK-516) programs.
- Experience with reading, reviewing and interpreting technical documentation for accuracy and compliance with applicable regulations.
- Coordinating certification approvals with the FAA Aircraft Certification Office, ODA’s, Delegated Engineering Representatives (DER’s)/Unit Members or other certifying authorities.
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary design and development teams.