Engineering Better Outcomes
- Create preliminary designs for switchgear and generator control systems.
- Finalize power envelope designs for medium and low voltage systems.
- Design protective relaying schemes for switchgear.
- Support inside and outside sales team members with technical solutions and guidance.
- Support production engineers for successful transition from submittals to production.
- Work with consultants and customers to gain production approval on submittal packages.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering with minimum two years work experience or six to eight years equivalent work experience.
- Experience in the design of low and medium voltage switchgear.
- Ability to manage overlapping requirements of multiple projects to meet milestones.
- Detailed understanding of protective relays, their functions and proper applications.
- Basic understanding of PLC / SCADA communications networks and protocols.
- Have a detailed understanding of NEC, UL, ANSI and other standards.
- Basic understanding of generator controls and limitations.
- Experience with AutoCAD Electrical is a plus.
- Experience controlling multiple generators which parallel to one or more utilities is a plus.