Engineering Better Outcomes
Analytical Methods Technology Engineer III
- Responsible for leading the technical development, accuracy and uncertainty qualification, testing, verification, regulatory licensing, and maintenance of analytical methods required for evaluation of steady-state and transient core/fuel performance of nuclear reactors.
- Work within an approved regulatory framework for nuclear software quality assurance for
engineering computer programs.
- Prepare, document and present technical data to internal and external customers.
- Contribute to and lead team process improvements to drive speed and simplification.
- Communicate with internal/external users of the methods through support, documentation, and training.
Ensure work is performed with high quality in accordance with NRC rules and regulations,
customer requirements, and business quality assurance standards.
- Drive a team culture based on team work, integrity, candor, transparency, and execution on commitments.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate activities with other team members on
- Assist and provide support to the team technical leader and functional manager to plan, status and execute projects.
- Support teams working in various time zones globally.
- Support the interface with various regulatory agencies (NRC, DOE, etc.) as appropriate.
- Honest and straightforward with a high level of personal integrity.
- Detail oriented and accountable for results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team.
- Displays a strong drive for continuous improvement.
- Displays an engaging, can-do, optimistic attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities, problem solving skills, and process skills.
Requirements for this Position:
- B.S. degree from an accredited university or college in nuclear engineering, physics,
mathematics, or a closely related technical discipline
- Six or more years of cumulative engineering experience
If you are interested in this Analytical Methods Technology Engineer III job in Wilmington, NC please apply via the ‘apply now’ link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world’s most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace