Drive our powerful satellite image solutions to gain access of a more efficient and real time information for your business.
About the job
You will be working with the distributed task platform that supports our AI pipelines. Your tasks will be to provide support and insights in a variety of roles, mainly developing the distributed environment, securing the system and making it robust for production. You will have the opportunity to gain skills and hands-on knowledge about the earth observation, data science and artificial intelligence industries. Tackling images from a broad range of sources you will be solving with us real-world big data problems. You will work in a dynamic environment to deliver high quality results against aggressive schedules. This position is based in Barcelona.
You must be an eager learner who is highly familiar with programming, preferably with Python. You are passionate, dedicated and able to work against the clock. You have experience in server side programming and are motivated to deliver highly competitive results to sustain our distributed environment. You are interested in computational optimization, thinking out-of-the-box and solving complex problems. You enjoy working as a team.
- BS/MSc in Computer Science or other quantitative field.
- You must have at least 2 years of hands-on/working experience.
- Programming experience in Python.
- Experience in distributed and asynchronous systems.
- Experience in production ready systems.
- Experience with cloud computing, preferably Azure.
- Experience supporting distributed tasks for machine learning endeavours.
- Knowledge on image processing with Python tools
- Experience with GIS systems
- Experience in Docker environments.
Satellogic values diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
In order to apply, send us your updated CV and a cover letter explaining your level of familiarity with the position.